This month's box was exceptionally awesome! I love when they surprise you and give you a full size product (the Butter London nail polish).
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Hair Care Conditioner 1.7oz (Full size is $24 for 8.4oz)
- Hollywood Fashion Tape 18 strips (Full size is $9.55 for 36 strips)
- Butter London 3 Free Lacquer in Diamond Geezer, this was full size and retails for $15
- Murad Essential-C Moisturizer SPF 30 .33oz (Full size is $60 for 1.7oz)
- Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyebrow Conditioner .05oz (Full size is $90 for .3oz)
I have tried all the products except the Fashion tape at least once. I love the Butter London shade!
The product I'm most obsessed with so far is the Murad Moisturizer. I sure wish that product wasn't $60! I may have to breakdown and get it... It makes my face feel absolutely amazing. I don't get impressed easily by moisturizers, but this one sure has me dreading the day I empty this sample size!
The conditioner was nice. I didn't notice anything particularly spectacular about it though. Maybe I will after a few more uses. I'll let you know. Same with the Lashfood. I think that's one of those products that you notice the change over time. I don't necessarily see myself spending $90 on brow conditioner though. I do need growth in my brows since they are getting sparse in areas, but honestly I'd rather fill them in than spend $90 on a conditioner for them =)