Hello! Can you believe we're already in the middle of May? Summer is almost here, school's almost out... This year is flying by! This week I did a bright spring inspired layout for my Limelife Planner pages.
The majority of this week's items came from JoAnn's. I really love their dollar paper crafting section! I have a large hoard of it, so I'm trying to use up some of my stash.
Everything from Studio112 is from the dollar paper craft section at JoAnn
- The ColorBox Paintbox ink I purchased from Michael's
- Stamps are from Sweet Stamp Shop
- The Green washi tube is from Michael's
- Paper clips are in my etsy shop
- Not Pictured: I stamp onto Removable MultiPurpose Labels from Office Depot. They're 5/8x7/8in. I do this because my schedule can vary and I like to be able to remove things I've stamped down in case I need to switch things up.
||Here's the corresponding "Plan With Me" Video||